1. Your Instagram reads like a love letter to your child.
2. You've been washing the same load of laundry three days in a row because you keep forgetting to dry it.
3. Coffee is one of your love languages.
4. By “purse,” you actually mean “diaper bag.”
5. Your baby spits up, and you catch it.
6. Lugging the car seat around is your idea of a workout.
7. Date night with your husband MAINLY consists of asking for updates from the sitter.
8. As your baby’s cheeks get chunkier, the urge to kiss them every second of the day is real, or is this just me?
9. In the beginning, breastfeeding seems impossible, but by the 3rd month, you find yourself sipping a Caramel Macchiato, eating a chicken salad, pinning on Pinterest, watching TV and simultaneously feeding your baby.
10. Upon feeding your baby, you set him in his crib and close your eyes, only to wake up to him fussing 3 minutes later… NO WAIT 3 HOURS LATER? How the heck did that happen?
11. Your spouse has been holding the baby for 3.5 minutes, you start to feel envious and demand it's your turn.
12. Eventually, you only find yourself cleaning off your baby’s dropped pacifier when you are in a public place where people can see you (God made dirt, dirt don't hurt?…or does that not apply here?…)
13. You get emotional when an outfit that was once huge on your baby no longer seems to fit.
14. You refuse, I mean ABSOLUTELY refuse to go up a size in clothes because your baby only wore 0-3 size clothes for nine days, but CLEARLY needs to up a size.
15. You find your husband and baby interacting in a candid moment and realize you love him more than you ever thought possible.
16. You can cry in a Huggies commercial.
17. Cutting a tiny person fingernails terrifies you.
18. You say, “Where's your other shoe,” at LEAST once a day.
19. Someone at the grocery store points out that your shirt is inside out AND/ OR backwards.
20. You and your husband find yourselves peacefully watching your baby sleep when he quietly whispers,”I can’t believe he’s ours.”
Wife. Mommy. Nurse. Living Her Happy Ever After.